Prior to founding Young Marketing Consulting, the YMC team steered the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) through a multi-million dollar global rebranding that radically changed the organization’s identity, creating all branding materials including identity statements (mission/vision/etc.), logos, product branding, photography assets, and collateral used by the organization’s 140 chapters.
This rebranding set the stage for the organization’s growth strategy, which was based on driving the organization’s thought leadership worldwide.
This marketing campaign achieved the following:
- 156% overall ROI and 200% return on PPC spend
- Grew organic web traffic conversions by 40% while increasing traffic 21%
- Reduced PPC ad cost per conversion by a year over year average of 24%
- Grew social media followers by 22k per year
- Garnered US$2 million in annual earned media value
- Doubled the organization’s membership base